This high-quality CNC machined Raw Brass Centennial 1 directional spotlight is weatherproof to withstand the test of time. Each fixture is individually inspected to ensure consistency for each finish variation to provide a superior look every time. This spotlight is suitable for all LED MR16 lamps to provide long lasting energy efficient lighting accents with different kelvin temperatures, wattages and optic beams.Specifications PDF Installation PDF
Centennial 1 Raw Brass Directional Light
Features and Benefits
- Built in the USA
- CNC Machined from Corrosion Resistant Solid Billet Raw Brass
- Patented Compression Fit Lens
- Vacuum Tested Double O-Ring Protection to Completely Eliminate Water Intrusion
- Exceptional Thermal Performance
- Fully Adjustable Head Allowing for 220 degree Rotation
- 18 Gauge Tin Coated Corrosion Free Wire 10ft. Length
- Operating Voltage Range 12V – 15V
- Stake Included (shown with optional mounting base)
- Field Serviceable
- In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Directional – Accent lights are designed for lighting vertical surfaces and plant material.
Examples: Up lighting, cross lighting, highlighting landscape and architectural features, silhouetting, grazing, and emphasizing structural elements.
Email to a Friend